Recroot Ltd Trading as TOP FLIGHT PERSONNEL
Top Flight Personnel respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we use and look after your personal data which we use for the purposes of marketing our services and events to you.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Recroot Limited trading as Topflight Personnel (a company with company number 05230309) is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Top Flight”, “Recroot”, "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice).
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
Our full contact details are as follows:
Address: 2 Adams House, Terminus Street, Harlow, Essex,CM20 1BD
Telephone Number: 01279 412771
Email addresses: Geannette Rand Geannette@topflightpersonnel.co.uk
or Clare Lovick email@example.com
- THE DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
The data we collect
We collect, use, store and transfer:
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
We will use your personal data we collect about you to:
- communicate with you for the purposes of providing marketing to you about our seminars, events and vacancies;
- invite you to HR Forums, seminars and networking and other professional events we organise; and
- use data analytics to improve our products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal data in the ways listed above. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
In addition, we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, where this is required or permitted by law.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us using the details above at any time.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 3 above:
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We may transfer your personal data to third parties providing services to us who are based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). This includes parties providing IT administration services and hosting services, and parties providing assistance with managing our marketing databases (including Mailchimp).
Whenever we transfer your personal data outside of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- transferring data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
- using specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- for providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
For more details of our specific retention periods, please contact our Data Privacy Manager.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- We collect all of the types of data listed above directly from you when you interact with us.
- We collect identity and contact data from publicly available sources, such as Companies House.
- We sometimes purchase data from third party providers of data.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These rights are set out below. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact our Data Privacy Manager.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Complaint to the ICO
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Your legal rights
Your legal rights are as follows:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain information to you.