We are currently looking to recruit for a local Pharmaceutical company in Harlow. This is a well established business, they are currently looking for suitable candidates to join and support their existing team in all aspects of production.
Internal training is provided for all roles and carried out through practical on-the-job learning. A good rate of pay and generous overtime offered at double rate. Successful candidates can expect career progression through many internal promotion opportunities, in QA, training, compliance and management.
Your daily duties will be:
- Labelling and packaging products for dispatch
- Checking/quality control on finished products
- Sanitising products
- Storing medical equipment
- Completing and checking paperwork is correct and free from errors
Day shift pattern: on weekly rotation
Monday - Friday: 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm.
Night shift pattern:
Sunday - Thursday: 10pm - 6am.
Permanent contracts are given to all successful temporary workers after 12 weeks.
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays + 1 service day for each year with the company (capped at 33 days)
- A performance reward scheme paying up to 10% of your salary every 6 months
- Stakeholder Pension - up to 5% of your earnings doubled.
- Free life insurance - up to 5 times your salary
- Heavily discounted Private Medical Insurance - for you and your family
- 20% of pharmacies in store and online
- Discount voucher website
- Previous experience within manufacturing/warehouse/production or cleaning would be advantageous.
- Any medical/Pharmaceutical experience would be advantageous.
- Good standard of English both verbal and written is essential.
- Attention to detail with both numeracy and literacy.
- The ability to use your own initiative and manage your own work load would be necessary for this role.